Rules & Regulations
- Rented Shelving in Both Dry Storage and Cold Storage must be kept Organized and Clean
- Members Equipment at Rented Table Must Be Concealed in Containers or Boxes
- Members Must Maintain a Respectful Workplace Environment.
- Workers Must Practice Proper Cooling and Holding Procedures at All Times
- All Workers Must Have Valid Washington State Health Food Workers Card
- Members Must Have and Maintain Business Insurance
- Members Must have Valid Business License
Please note that a maximum of 2 employees may work at the kitchen per station reservation to avoid overcrowding.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information or inquiries, or call 206-264-7900.